Original idea of Boss Group
Boss Group is formed by a group of students from the love of learning . The initial idea is to bring together students who are learning circles , giving mutual support and mutual learning in group activities.
How Boss Group started
Boss Group was formed by a group of seven passionate life learners, in pursuit of excelleny. The members were then : 1. Chia Si Moey 2. Jiang Yongliang 3. Zhang Yaoji 4. Kelvin Lim Chye Hock 5. Chen Yu 6. Chen Yonghan 7. Lin Ren.
Boss Group 's first meeting
When did Boss Group had its first meeting. It was back then in July 7, 2009, when the owner of this group, together with his friends, gathered in Kentucky at Ang Mo Kio, conducted the first study and sharing session. Seven persons attended and was chaired by Kelvin Lim Chye Hock.
Boss Group 's first visit
On September 24, 2009, Boss Group conducted the first CEO visit. It was the CEO of Kingsland Development Pte Ltd, Shihan Qiu. Participants were 1. Lim Chye Hock 2. Cai Baoqiu 3. Xie Simei 4. Zhang Yaoji 5. Chen Yu 6. Lin Ren 7. Wang Baoying , a total of seven people. It was refreshing and pleasant in the cordial exchange.
Boss Group badges and uniforms
In August 2010 we began to have our uniforms, the badges were designed by Wang Baoying. We had then second set of red shirts and hats before Mother day event in 2011.
Boss Group legally registered as a non-profit Ltd
Boss Group formally registered as a non-profit organization. It is renamed as Boss Group Limited. The registered board members comprises of 1. Kelvin Lim 2 . Kelvin Chua `3 . Elida Teh.
Pre-requisites to Boss Group Limited
1 Members must be business operators. They are bosses of their own business entity.
2. Passionate in their love life; eager to learn; pursuit of excellence; excellent businessman.
3. Being self-conscious, humbly respectful learners and others
4. Willing to give. Generous and forward-looking.
5 Willing to share and share with the passion.
6. uphold team spirit, Team players,
7. willing to contribute to society, and willing to share and give to community.
8 . Willing to their loving families, caring business, enthusiastic social person.
Adaptive thinking and participative in Boss Group
1 Take responsibility for all groups, demonstrate leadership. All human affairs, the criteria must act to group norms .
2. Must be compliant with the group rules and regulations, willing to conform with the group.
3. Compliance with community rules, everything acts in the interest of public,
4 Everyone must be my teacher, support each other; remind each other; show mutual concern; promote and help each other.
5 . Cherish every gathering, be interactivei, respect in every exchange. Every touch will advance to each other and to another realm or better level of thinking.
6. All are talented. Boss Group provides opportunities for members to develop their talents.
7. Be respectful of the group 's consensus.
8. In Boss Group, individuals can not be good at commanding others.
9. In Boss Group where rules and regulations are the guiding principles. Under the etiquette system, we surrender to comply with the system.
10. Boss Group put others at stake.
members must abide by the rules .